Nations just like organizations, families, and individuals, can become great.
Greatness is not just an impartation and a desire. There are scriptural and time-tested principles that are responsible for the greatness of nations, individuals, and organizations. It is the will of God for nations, individuals, and families to be great. (Genesis 12:1-3, Deuteronomy 28:1-2, Joshua 3:7)
Principles that makes individuals, Families, and Nations Great:
- Vision (Proverbs 29:18)
Vision is the ability to see things as they ought to be, not just as they are, alongside the determination to bring that picture to manifestation.
Merely having a wish for a better future is not a vision, but a well-structured imagination.
2. Values (Policies). Proverbs 25:28. A nation is changed to the degree to which it has values. Values lift men; Values define people’s idea about life and it gives them a template for living and conducting their lives.
4. Leadership (Zechariah 13:7, John 10:11) Leadership is the ability to coordinate human and material resources, to achieve a common and predefined goal.
5. Economic Empowerment: No Nation can be economically liberated with a dependency mentality. Every great nation is empowered economically through its private sector. A dependency mentality can destroy a nation.
6. A Robust Security Architecture: One way to define a great nation is by the kind and quality of the security systems put in place. Protecting the lives and properties of the citizens is one of the primary assignments of a nation.
7. An Honour to Spirituality (Psalm 33:12, 95:3, 2 Chronicles 15:12-15): Spirituality is the key influencer of values, morals, and actions. People will always build values to reflect and honour their spiritual dispositions.
Three-fold Dimensions of Vision:
1. History: You must understand history to be a visionary nation or person; it helps us to connect the past and come up with resolutions. Families, individuals, and churches must understand their history. History helps us to correct, retain, and improve.
2. Destiny: No nation becomes great without a clear picture of where it is going.
3. The Unity component of Vision: It is impossible to have unity without vision. A vision must be clear enough to allow individuals to give up their agenda and pursue a set goal.
Life and destiny are a relay; without understanding history, you will not know what is worth correcting, retaining, and improving.
Among the many things captured in the Bible is the journey of the believer’s faith._It is important to know history. The ignorance of history allows a repetition of the negative parts of history.
Without a sense of history, it is impossible to become an effective leader. History is what frames policies in organisations and nations.
As a leader, you cannot make constructive progress without making known the vision to all that you lead.Only kidnappers do not reveal where they are taking you to.
The difference between a son and a hireling is an understanding of vision and inheritance.
As you return home, take out time to write down a well-defined vision for your life, household, and ministry. (John 1:6-7, Hebrews 10:7)
Vision gives you focus; it gives you the legitimacy to say no to many things, even if they are intrinsically good. Every national problem was first a community problem left unaddressed; every community problem was first a family problem ignored. Organisations, families, and churches that have values have longevity. If you say yes or agree to everything, it is proof that you are not moving forward.
Crime, corruption, laziness, and entitlement mentality are not just evil actions but are products of a mindset.To cure these will not come by giving pieces of advice but through a re-engineering of their minds. Love, respect, diligence, productivity, and responsibility are not just good actions but are products of a belief system. Nations become great when they have clearly defined values and have built systems that re-engineer mindsets to align with these values.
Anyone that becomes a distraction to where you are going should be far away from you.You preserve your honour when you can exercise restraint in your life. The power of restraint can be understood in the presence of opportunities.
Principles that make Nations, Individuals, and Families Great:3. Education (Job 32:8, Daniel 1:3-4,17-21)Education is the ability to read, write, communicate effectively, think constructively, and then use the knowledge acquired to birth solutions. When you pray and fast for the grace called favour, realize that people are not looking for liabilities. It is one thing to be employable, it is another to be an asset. In the presence of competence, certain prejudices and limitations are excused.
To become a good communicator you must have
To become a good communicator, you must have:
1. Utterance – The spiritual component that carries the spirit of the message to be communicated.
2. Oratory – The ability to use words as a tool to transfer thoughts.
The essence of secular education is to prime your creativity so that intuitively, you have trained your mind to approach life in a certain way. Leadership is not a title or vocation, it is a mentality – a mentality of love, respect, productivity, and responsibility. Leadership starts with you. Be the first follower of your own philosophies. Simply because you are kind and sincere, does not automatically transfer to being a good leader. Every generational leader is made, not born.
As a Believer, It is not enough to be spiritually vibrant, you must be economically vibrant too.
Integrity is capital. God is raising us all as Ambassadors of our nation, to correct the wrong mindsets and to redeem the image of our nation.
If you consume tomorrow’s food today, you’ll be hungry tomorrow. Wearing tomorrow’s clothes today will leave you naked tomorrow. Avoid living a fake life and delete wasters from your circle. Start with the dignity of integrity. For every gentleman connected here, in the name of Jesus Christ, I release the grace upon you to be productive.
Protecting the lives and properties of citizens is one of the primary assignments of a nation. _Creating a safe environment will promote growth and attract foreign investments. Every nation that desires to be great must invest in building a robust non-politicized security architecture.
2 Chronicles 7:14 (KJV)_“if my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.”
Arise, O Compatriots�Nigeria’s call obey�To serve our fatherland�With love and strength and faith�The labour of our heroes past
Shall never be in vain�To serve with heart and might,�One nation bound in freedom
Peace and unity
Oh God of creation,
Direct our noble cause;
Guide our Leaders right:
Help our Youth the truth to know,
In love and honesty to grow,
And living just and true,
Great lofty heights attain,
To build a nation
Where peace and justice reign.
I pledge to Nigeria, my country
To be faithful, loyal, and honest
To serve Nigeria with all my strength
To defend her unity
And uphold her honour and glory
So help me God.
Go down on your knees to God and cry, with your prayer point being Nigeria. Pray for The President, The Judicial system and The Governors of the 36 states in Nigeria.Pray for The Airforce, The Military, The Navy. Pray for the educational institutions. Pray for the pastors and religious leaders.
🎶Oh God Hear the cry of Your people Oh God As we call on Your name Oh God Come pour out Your mercy As we pray As we pray🎶
Pray for The North, South, East and West. Pray for love to exist amongst us. Pray against demonic sentiments that cause strife and tribalism.
Every time men seek God, they always tilt towards a great destiny.There are things only God can do; turning a murderer like Saul to a Missionary called Paul. Only God can bring healing to our land. (2 Chronicles 7:14)