Without the Presence of God, there is no Church. What brings credence to the things done in the Church, is the presence of God. You can fake power, but you cannot fake the genuine presence of God.
This year, purpose in your heart to take God seriously. Do not play games with God. We must mean business with God.
Pray: No power manifesting as sickness or patterns will find expression in my life, in the name of Jesus Christ! Each time you come before God’s Presence, be filled with faith. One moment of encounter in God’s Presence can literally rewrite your destiny. (Hebrews 11:6)
Prophecy: In the name of Jesus Christ, by the power of prophecy, may you step into a strange level of financial increase. Step into the realm of extraordinary abundance; by the wisdom of God, by the favour of God, by strategic relationships, and by inheritance. By the power of prophecy, beginning this week, may you step into a strange level of financial abundance. I speak over your life, step into a realm of extraordinary abundance by wisdom, favour, strategic relationship, and the hand of God, in the name of Jesus Christ!
God is moving in a way similar to the way He has done before. The prophetic cloud is sighted gathering from nation to nation, possibly the last move before the second coming of Jesus Christ._The clouds are shifting for the fathers. They know this. There are chariots, already waiting to come and pick the fathers. The Spirit of God is gathering clouds that would result in a mighty rain of revival and awakening across the globe. It is a prophetic formation over something mighty that God is doing. Deep is about to call unto deep. There is a transference of genuine grace and mantles within the body of Christ. (Ezekiel 37:1)There is a transition in the realm of the Spirit.
One of the things the Apostolic enjoys is access to the dealings of God per dispensations, aiding others in interpretation, and being prepared as vessels to be used for their specific times or dispensation.
Three Emphases of The Spirit of God in this Prophetic Season:
1. World Evangelization: God’s emphasis is to find laborers in the Kingdom that would make world evangelization a success.
2. The Maturity of the Saints: That the saints holistically come into an experience of maturity.
3. Territorial Transformation: That territory would experience the light, transformation, and wisdom of God, resulting in innovations and witty inventions.
There is a growing dissatisfaction, reawakening, hunger, and desire, among believers and even unbelievers within territories in the nation to experience the reality of God. However, the major limitation is that the kind and quality of available vessels may not be able to birth the purposes of God to His satisfaction. (2 Timothy 2:20). In Africa, a significant challenge in nominal Christianity emerges, given that there is a growing hunger and dissatisfaction, despite increasing earnestness toward God. The major limitation lies in the insufficient maturity of available vessels to host the profound work that God desires to do. “And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? And he said, Who art Thou, Lord? And The Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.” Acts 9:4-5 (KJV)
There are essentially two defects with the vessels that God desires to use:
- Vessels that are completely disinterested in spirituality, spiritual growth, and God’s program or Kingdom come, even though there is a prophecy upon their lives. They may not even know they’re vessels. For others, it has degenerated into sheer Godlessness. The Spirit of God desires to work on such disinterest. (Acts 9:5)
- Vessels with a lot of zeal and spirituality or a semblance of it but without true revelation or knowledge.The major limitation of such a category of people is the danger and deception of self-sufficiency. God demands that we carry out certain spiritual activities (prayer, fasting, and giving), but none of these activities were meant to replace the power and supremacy of God in our lives. (2 Corinthians 3:5)
Available and usable vessels are few, and in any battle, the number is an advantage. God is still looking for vessel
The problem with the group of people (vessels) who are zealous but without proper mentoring and preparation is the danger and deception of self-sufficiency._Frustration is already happening to many as a result of much spiritual activity being used to replace God’s own strength and sufficiency.
God would have used the Scribes and Pharisees (perfect and upright people), not Fishermen (imperfect and unfit people) if what He was looking for was self-sufficiency.