This is a project on warehouse management system in PHP and MySQLi. This project can be used by anyone especially for computer science project.
This is a Distribution center Administration Framework project. This task is a web application worked with PHP, CodeIgniter, and a MySQL data set. The essential target of this task is to give an on the web and robotized application for overseeing items or products for a specific firm. The business will be able to store, manage, track, and retrieve records of its goods with ease thanks to this project management. With the guide of the Bootstrap Structure, the framework offers an alluring UI. Moreover, it has usefulness and elements that are easy to understand to further develop the end-clients’ involvement in the framework.
About the Warehouse Management System
This project is developed using the following
- Font Awesome
How to Run This Project
The following are steps to set up this project on your computer after downloading the source code.
First of all the following things needs to be done first.
- Download and Install any local web server such as XAMPP.
- Download the provided source code zip file. (download button is located below)
- Open your XAMPP Control Panel and start Apache and MySQL.
- Extract the downloaded source code zip file.
- Copy the extracted source code folder and paste it into the XAMPP’s “htdocs” directory.
- Browse the PHPMyAdmin in a browser. i.e. http://localhost/phpmyadmin
- Create a new database naming wms_db.
- Import the provided SQL file. The file is known as wms_db.sql located inside the database folder.
- Browse the Warehouse Management System in a browser. i.e. http://localhost/ci_wms/.
Admin Login Details