JNews is one of the most adaptable WordPress subjects for News destinations. This theme is adaptable to a variety of niche websites. However, at first, it was only intended for news or newspaper websites. JNews subject accompanies lots of present day and novel highlights, which makes it a profoundly adaptable topic. You can prepare your site in only a couple of snaps with its 40+ prepared to-import pre-made demos. It has a demo for nearly every kind of website. This subject likewise upholds dim mode that is empowered by only a single tick from topic choices.
JNews subject likewise upholds well known page developer modules on the lookout – WPBakery Page Manufacturer and Elementor Expert. The style supervisor of this subject is likewise truly great. Utilizing it, you can without much of a stretch change text styles, colors, and some other CSS components progressively. This subject additionally has the help of the fresh out of the box new Gutenberg proofreader of WordPress.
Main Features of JNews Wordpress Theme
- Flexible layout
- 40+ ready to use demos
- Highly responsive
- Dark mode support
- Zoom able post content
- Gutenberg editor ready
- Automatic install recommended plugins
- Live style editor
- Unlimited header and footer layouts
- Drag and drop footer builder
- Single post layout builder
- Ultra-flexible mega menu
- Pay to submit feature – allows user to write and submit content to your site
- Excellent SEO performance on mobile and desktop version
- Google AMP support
- Customizable archive page layouts
- 30+ advertisement positions
- Inline ads support
- Select and share text feature – allows user to share selected text to Facebook and Twitter
- Reading progress bar
- Inline related post
- Gallery with ads – allows putting ads between gallery images
- Ten different post layouts
- Optimized for Google Page Speed
How to install JNews
- Login to your WordPress dashboard and navigate to Appearance > Themes > Add New.
- In the search bar, type “JNews” and click “Enter”.
- Click “Install” and once it’s done, click “Activate”.
- Navigate to the JNews Welcome page to get started.