The Bakery Shop Management System is a simple web-based application platform for bakery shops that can help them to manage their stocks and day-to-day transaction with their customers.
About the system
This automated platform was developed using PHP/OOP and MySQL Database. It allows the management to store their product stocks and has a POS Feature. The following were used to develop this user-friendly features and functionalities:
- XAMPP v3.3.0 as my local webserver that has a PHP Version 8.0.7
- PHP Language
- MySQL Database
- Bootstrap v5 Framework
This Bakery Shop Management System in PHP and MySQL Database is only accessible to the Bakery Shop’s Management. The system requires user credentials in order for the management can access the data, features, and functionalities. It has 2 types of user roles which are the Administrators and Cashiers.
The Administrator Users are the ones who can manage the products, stocks, and categories. They also have the privilege to access and manage all the features and functionalities of what the system does.
How to run this project
To run this system you must have downloaded and installed a local web server such as the XAMPP or WAMP on your PC or laptop.
- Open your XAMPP/WAMP’s Control Panel and start Apache and MySQL.
- Extract the downloaded source code zip file.
- If you are using XAMPP, copy the extracted source code folder and paste it into the XAMPP’s “htdocs” directory. And If you are using WAMP, paste it into the “www” directory.
- Browse the PHPMyAdmin in a browser. i.e. http://localhost/phpmyadmin
- Create a new database naming bsms_db.
- Import the provided SQL file. The file is known as bsms_db.sql located inside the database folder.
- Browse the Bakery Shop Management System in a browser. i.e. http://localhost/bsms/.
Default Login Details