This is Responsive Web based Contributing to a blog Webpage or Responsive Web-based Blog Site that was customized involving PHP and MySQLi as the data set utilized.
The internet based blog webpage has head board where disseminated locales, orders, drafts, web nuances, interfaces, chief’s choice, and the chairman subtleties. In addition to overseeing the blog, the administrator can also post his favorite blog of the day.
How to run This Project
- Download and Install any local web server such as XAMPP/WAMP.
- Download and Extract the provided source code zip file. (download button is located below)
- Open your XAMPP/WAMP’s Control Panel and start the “Apache” and “MySQL”.
- If you using XAMPP, copy the extracted folder and paste it into the xampp’s “htdocs” directory (C:\xampp\htdocs). And if you are using WAMP, paste it inside the “www” directory.
- Locate the SQL file from the source code folder. The file is known as “blog_admin_db.sql” and located inside the “databasefile” directory.
- Open a web browser and browse the PHPMyAdmin. (http://localhost/phpmyadmin)
- Create a new database naming “blog_admin_db”.
- Import the SQL file in your newly created database.
- Open a web browser and browse the web application. (http://localhost/resblog)
Subscribe to my youtube channel for latest updates.
- Username: admin
- Password: admin