The Online Traffic Offense Management System is a web-based application that keeps every track of the driver’s traffic violations or offenses records. The system can help the land transport management/department or agencies to have an online platform for managing this kind of record. This can help also for fast and easy retrieval of information and records of each driver.
About the Online Traffic Offense Management System
The Online Traffic Offense Management System is easy to use and has a very good user interface. It requires system users’ credentials in order for the management/staff to access the data and functionalities of the project. The system has 2 types of users which are the Admin and the Staff. The Admin can access and manage all the data and features of the project while the Staff has only limited access. This system stores the list of traffic offenses and along with this data is the fine or penalty rate in each of these. In every traffic offense ticket, the violator can be fined for multiple offenses. This project also generates a printable Driver’s Info and Records, Traffic Offense Ticket, and Reports.
- Login Portal
- Secure Login/Logout
- Manage Offense List
- Manage User List
- Manage Drivers List
- Manage Offense Ticket/Records
- Print Driver’s Offense Ticket
- Print Driver’s Information and Offense Records
- Generate a printable date-wise Report
- Update System Information
- Update Account Credentials
How To Run
To run this system you must have downloaded and installed a local web server such as the XAMPP or WAMP on your PC or laptop.
- Download and Install any local web server such as XAMPP/WAMP.
- Download the provided source code zip file. (download button is located below)
- Open your XAMPP/WAMP’s Control Panel and start Apache and MySQL.
- Extract the downloaded source code zip file.
- If you are using XAMPP, copy the extracted source code folder and paste it into the XAMPP’s “htdocs” directory. And If you are using WAMP, paste it into the “www” directory.
- In a browser, browse PHPMyAdmin, i.e. http://localhost/phpmyadmin
- Create a database with the name traffic_offense_db.
- Import the provided sql file. The file is known as traffic_offense_db.sql located inside the database folder.
- Browse the Online Traffic Offense Management System in a browser. i.e. http://localhost/traffic_offense.
Default Admin Access Details
Subscribe to my YouTube channel for more latest updates.