The project is written in PHP and is called the Vehicle Service Management System in PHP MySQL Free Download Source Code. This program provides an online platform through which customers of the aforementioned shop, as well as potential customers, can submit their requests for service.
When it comes to the management of service requests, this project may contribute to a reduction in the amount of time spent on both the management side and the client side. It is quite easy to use, both in terms of its user interface and its functionality.
The Public Module and the Admin Module are both components of this project. The administrative side of the project, known as the Admin module, is the part of the project where the management can manage all of the data that has been recorded or that will be recorded on the system. The administrator has the ability to manage a list of vehicle categories that are serviced by the repair shop in addition to other essential and relevant data for this project, such as a list of mechanics and a list of service requests.
On the admin side, this side can be managed by two different types of users: the admin and the staff. However, the staff user only has limited access to the admin side’s features. Customers have access, on the public side of the website, to a list of the services that the company and its shops offer. The client is able to submit their service request on this side, and the request will be marked as pending once it has been submitted. This straightforward project also generates a service request report that can be printed out in chronological order.
These are the following server requirements of Vehicle Service Management System in PHP MySQL:
- XAMPP v3.3.0 as my local webserver that has a PHP Version 8.0.7
- PHP Language
- MySQL Database
How To Run
Above all, to run this project you must have installed a virtual server i.e XAMPP on your PC.
Vehicle Service Management System Project in PHP MySQL with source code is free to download, Use for educational purposes only!
- You can choose any local web server to download and install, such as XAMPP or WAMP.
- Download the.zip file that contains the source code that was supplied.
(click the download button that may be seen below)
- Open the Control Panel for XAMPP and Start on Apache and MySQL.
- Open the source code zip file you just downloaded.
- Copy the folder with the extracted source code and paste it into the “htdocs” folder of XAMPP.
- Extract the plugins zip file that you just downloaded.
- You can use a browser to look at PHPMyAdmin. i.e. http://localhost/phpmyadmin
- Make a new database that you’ll call vehicle_service_db.
- Import the SQL file that was given. It is called vehicle_service_db.sql and is in the database folder.
- You can use a browser to look at the Vehicle Service Management System Project. i.e. http://localhost/otas/.http://localhost/vehicle_service/. http://localhost/vehicle_service/admin for the admin side.
Admin Access Information
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel