Online Laravel Web based business Framework in PHP MySQL Task with Source Code is planned for use on an internet business site. The plan is suitable for both unassuming and enormous undertakings. It was intended for your shopping store, design store, garments store, advanced store, watch store, men’s store, ladies’ store, youngsters’ store, embellishments store, shoe store, and other comparative organizations. Planned on a network structure, it’s easy to make your own site and change any or all of the plan components. It’s beginning and end you’re searching for in your shop. When you approach Online Laravel Internet business Framework, you will have a total Online business stage arrangement readily available.
Online Laravel Internet business Framework has a great deal of helpful highlights, and you can utilize it to construct any Online business site. Online Laravel Web based business Framework is a brilliant instrument to utilize to develop a site that establishes an extraordinary connection and interests guests. It will suit the requirements of your site since it is easy to utilize. It accompanies the necessary blocks in general and pre-constructed parts of make fabricating a beautiful Web based business site a breeze.
These are the following features of Online Laravel Ecommerce System Project:
- Fully Ecommerce features: product catalog, product attributes, product variations, product collections, discounts, shipping…
- Sell Simple or Variable Products
- Built-in Order Tracking page
- Unlimted Categories & Sub-Categories
- Filter Products (eg by size, color, brands, categories, etc.)
- Optional Wishlist
- Gallery lightbox for product images
- Product Image Zoom
- Color, Label, and Image Swatches
- Product Quick View
- Frequently Bought Together
- Advanced Typography
- Single checkout page
- Support many payment methods: PayPal, Stripe, Paystack, Razorpay, Mollie…
- RTL support.
- Page, blog, menu, contact, newsletter, slider… modules are provided with the use of components to avoid boilerplate code.
- Powerful media system, also support Amazon S3, DigitalOcean Spaces
- SEO & sitemap support: access sitemap.xml to see more.
- Google Analytics: display analytics data in admin panel.
- Translation tool: easy to translate front theme and admin panel to your language.
- Beautiful theme is ready to use.
- Powerful Permission System: Manage user, team, role by permissions. Easy to manage user by permissions.
- Admin template comes with color schemes to match your taste.
- Fully Responsive: Compatible with all screen resolutions.
- Coding Standard: All code follow coding standards PSR-2 and best practices.
These are the following server requirements of Online Laravel Ecommerce System:
- Apache, nginx, or another compatible web server.
- PHP >= 7.3 >> Higher
- MySQL Database server
- BCMath PHP Extension
- Ctype PHP Extension
- Fileinfo PHP extension
- JSON PHP Extension
- Mbstring PHP Extension
- OpenSSL PHP Extension
- PDO PHP Extension
- Tokenizer PHP Extension
- XML PHP Extension
- Module Re_write server
- PHP_CURL Module Enable
Install on hosting
- Upload all files into the root folder of your hosting (normally, it is public_html).
- Create a database and import data from database.sql (it’s located in source code).
- Create .env from .env.example and update your database credentials.
- Make sure APP_URL in .env is correct your domain. It should be APP_URL=http://your-domain.com
- Go to /admin to access to admin panel.
- The default admin account is botble – 159357.
Install Locally or VPS
- Create .env file from .env-example and update your configuration.
- Using sample data:
- Import database from database.sql.
- Don’t use sample data:
- Run php artisan migrate to create database structure.
- Run php artisan cms:user:create to create admin user.
- Run php artisan cms:theme:activate shopwise
- If you’re pulled source code from GIT server:
- Run php artisan vendor:publish –tag=cms-public –force
- Run php artisan cms:theme:assets:publish
- Run web locally:
- Change APP_URL in .env to APP_URL=http://localhost:8000
- Run php artisan serve. Open http://localhost:8000, you should see the homepage.
- Go to /admin to access to admin panel.
- If you’re using sample data, the default admin account is botble – 159357.
- If you don’t use sample data, you need to go to Admin -> Plugins then activate all plugins.
Admin account: botble – 159357 (username & password are autofilled)
Customer account: firstname.lastname@example.org – 12345678
Please Subscribe to my Youtube Channel