The Car Rental Management System is a simple PHP/MySQLi project that helps to manage a certain car rental business to manage their car rental records. This system has 2 sides which are the admin side the client-side.
About This Project
The administrator side of the vehicle rental administration framework is the side where the organization’s administration deals with the rental records and other related information required like the rundown of the organization’s vehicles for lease.
The client-side or borrower side fills in as the booking site of the organization for their clients. Car rental management system.
Each reserved rental will be checked by this framework to affirm the client’s dependability and booking subtleties. The vehicle for lease is coordinated by their classes, transmission type, and motor sort with the goal that the borrowers can pick the vehicle they want to lease. The framework can likewise create data on the accessible vehicle for the borrower when he/she inputs the pickup and drop-off date and time. This framework stores the vehicle’s enlistment and plate number for the organization’s references for recognizing which vehicle is utilized by the client-borrower and assuming the client previously got/dropped-off his/her leased vehicle. Car rental management system.
How To Run
To run this system you must have downloaded and installed a local web server such as the XAMPP on your PC or laptop (for Windows).
- Download the source code and extract the zip file.
- Open your XAMPP Control Panel start Apache and MySQL
- Open the web-server database and create a new database and name it car_rental_db.
- Import the SQL file located in the database folder of the source code.
- Copy and paste the source code to the location where your local web server accessing your local projects. Example for XAMPP(‘C:\xampp\htdocs’)
- Open a web browser and browse the project. E.g [http://localhost/car-rental-management-system] for the client-side and [http://localhost/car-rental-management-system/admin] for the admin/staff side.